Norsk Titanium to Webcast Live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com October 6th
Company invites individual and institutional investors, as well as advisors and analysts, to attend real-time, interactive presentations on VirtualInvestorConferences.com
September 27, 2022 – Norsk Titanium (Euronext: NTI, OTCQX: NORSF), based in Norway and New York, a global leader in metal additive manufacturing, today announced that Michael Canario, President & CEO, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on October 6th, 2022.
DATE: October 6th, 2022
TIME: 10:30 – 11:00 am ET
Mr. Canario will be available for 1x1 meetings: October 7th and 10th
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an archived webcast will also be made available after the event.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to expedite participation and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.virtualinvestorconferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- Completed part development for Hittech in 3Q 2022 and will begin serial production in the industrial market in 4Q 2022
- Printed materials for Airbus machine qualification, to be tested in 3Q 2022 with completion expected in 4Q 2022
- Developed initial Airbus A350 parts in preparation for industrial manufacturing trials starting in 3Q 2022
- Completed full-scale testing with General Atomics and another US DoD prime contractor
- Supported US DoD prime contractor in ongoing qualification tests of RPD® material
- Received contract for development of a large structural component from a US DoD prime contractor for use in specification development
- Completed registration with the US Directorate of Defense Trade Controls